Frequently Asked Questions
Where is A-Metro Self Storage located?
- 4773 Western Turn Pike Altamont , NY 12009
- 2703 Curry Road Schenectady, NY 12303
- 1866 State Street Schenectady, NY 12304
- 736 Route 50 Burnt Hills, NY 12027
- 151 Wade Rd Latham, NY 12110
- 889 Troy Schenectady Rd Latham, NY 12110
- 590 Columbia Turnpike East Greenbush, NY 12061
- 506 Queensbury Ave Queensbury, NY 12804
- 142 MacArthur Ave, Cobleskill, NY 12043
- 1089 Kings Hwy Saugerties, NY 12477
- 4420 State Highway 30, Amsterdam, NY 12010
- 133 Route 67 Amsterdam, NY 12010
- 120 Maple Ave, Amsterdam, NY 12010
- 75 Gurley Ave, Troy, NY 12182
What are the office hours?
Monday - Friday 9 AM to 4 PM
What are the access hours?
Access your unit 24/7.
Am I required to store long-term?
We provide flexible month-to-month lease options. Store with us short or long-term.
What documentation do I need to rent a unit?
A valid form of government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or state ID.
What items am I not allowed to store?
Perishables, plants, animals, stolen or illegal goods, flammable or hazardous items, combustible items, or liquids.
What type of units do you offer?
We offer climate-controlled storage units as well as outdoor parking for RVs, cars, boats, and other vehicles.
What security features do you offer?
We offer 24-hour video surveillance, coded gate entry, and perimeter fencing.